From 1999-2008 I was an agent for Crye-Leike, Realtors in Nashville. There I learned how to sell real estate, effectively manage my time, and developed an interest in brokering. I also became an expert in REO/HUD sales and marketing during this time.
From 2010-2017, I was the Principal Broker for A&E Real Estate located in Franklin TN. We had a wide variety of agents working for us, mainly in general residential real estate in all price and location ranges. All of my agents were members of the Williamson County Association of Realtors in good standing. I became a HUD listing broker in 2011, and maintained that status to this day. I have developed and maintained relationships with many of the leading banking institutions and developed a well-earned reputation for excellence in sales and service. I also found it very rewarding to offer my agents counsel and this became an integral part of the makeup of my company culture.
In late 2015, I moved to Southern California, and continued to run A&E Real Estate remotely until very recently.
In 2017 I earned my California state license. After carefully reviewing the credentials of the company and reviewing my personal goals and resolutions, I made the informed decision to work with Elite. I look forward to forwarding my real estate experience nationally with Elite
COMPREHENSIVE MARKETING, SKILLS ETC.
- Routine activities such as staffing open houses every day, to develop drive by traffic, even on weekdays, up to 30 per day.
- Production of a weekly TV series on local TV to showcase listings
- Member of several Real Estate marketing web portals such as REOTRANS, RESNET, and other membership required web portals
- True believer and proponet of cloud based operations as A&E has been run
- I can provide statistics of sales figured on request.
- Licensed in TN 1999 as an affiliate broker
- Licensed in TN 2010 as a Broker
- Licensed in CA 2017 as a salesperson
- I can provide references upon request